Can I get life insurance if I have diabetes? Yes! The key factors that affect the availability of diabetes life insurance and the price you will pay include: Your age at the time of diagnosis The type of treatment you receive and duration of the disease Your history of glucose control including average blood sugar and […]
Diabetes & Endocrine Disorders
Our expertise in diabetes & endocrine disorders underwriting will save you money!
We shop the market for you with life insurance companies that specialize in medical conditions. As a result, you receive underwriting feedback from multiple companies to ensure that your quotes are the best available.
Diabetes & Endocrine Conditions Include:
- Life Insurance For Diabetics – Type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes
- Thyroid Conditions – Hyperthyroidism, Hypothyroidism, thyroid cancer history and more.
- Addison’s Disease – Find out how Addison’s Disease affects underwriting
- Metabolic Syndrome – Increases the risk of diabetes, stroke and heart disease.
- Proteinuria – How protein levels affect life insurance rates.
Underwriting Factors Considered by Insurers:
- What medical condition do you have?
- When were you diagnosed with this condition?
- What type of treatment did you receive?
- When did your treatment begin and end?
- Was your condition cured or do you require ongoing treatment?
- Do you take any medications?
- Do you have recurring symptoms? If yes, what are your symptoms?
In addition, the following articles provide additional information to help you.
Diabetes Life Insurance Updates Michael Horbal Michael J Horbal is the owner of LifeInsuranceAdvisors.com, an independent life insurance agency specializing in high risk life insurance. Since 1998, Michael has helped thousands of consumers with their personal, business, and estate planning life insurance needs.
How Does estimated Average Glucose Affect Diabetic Life Insurance Rates? Estimated Average Glucose or eAG is a newer term used by medical professionals to indicate your level of diabetic control. Easier to understand than HbA1c readings, the American Diabetes Association is making a push for medical professionals to use eAG readings. estimated Average Glucose – […]
Our top 5 life insurance tips for diabetics will help you find the best rate available based on your diabetes history.
How Do Type 2 Diabetics Find Affordable Life Insurance? Life insurance for type 2 diabetics include options such as fully underwritten life insurance, no medical exam life insurance for diabetics, and guaranteed issue life insurance for diabetes. For the majority of consumers, fully underwritten life insurance offers the best options and pricing. Life insurance pricing […]