Anxiety Life Insurance Underwriting Don’t let a health issue such as anxiety stop you from obtaining life insurance. We can help you find the life insurance coverage you need from top quality life insurance companies. Anxiety Life Insurance Underwriting Anxiety Disorders is a common issue we see in mental health life insurance underwriting and we […]
Mental Health Life Insurance Underwriting
Have mental health issues affected your ability to find life insurance?
Did you know that there are companies that specialize in underwriting health issues such as anxiety, bipolar depression? It’s true.
We specialize in helping to find the best life insurance rates for people with mental health issues. We’ll help you find the best rates based on your health history…even if you were previously declined for life insurance.
Mental Health Issues we Help Insure
- Anxiety Life Insurance – generalized anxiety, panic disorders, PTSD, phobic disorders, OCD.
- Depression Life Insurance – mild, moderate, severe history, postpartum, situational depression, seasonal.
- Bipolar Disorder Life Insurance – mood disorders, bipolar disorder 1, bipolar disorder 2
How to get life insurance when mental health is an issue.
With mental health issues, we’ll take the time to understand the issues that affect you. We’ll ask you questions in order to get a better understanding.
We then shop your information out to companies on an anonymous basis. The reason why is that this allows us to cover multiple companies quickly before you have to fill out applications and take a paramed exam.
Once we have received underwriting feedback, we’ll let you know what to expect in terms of underwriting and price.
The Key Points that Underwriting Needs to Know
- What is your health issue?
- When were you diagnosed?
- What medications do you take if any?
- Are you working, disabled or retired?
- Do you meet with your physician on a regular basis?
- Have you been hospitalized due to this issue? If yes, we need to review the details.
One of the most important factors for successful underwriting is to have consistent follow-up with your doctors.
You’ll find helpful information in the following posts!
Life insurance underwriting for Bipolar Disorder Bipolar Disorder is an illness that causes significant changes in mood, activity levels, and the ability to carry on daily activities. Bipolar life insurance underwriting is a common mental health life insurance we work with. As life insurance companies see more bipolar life insurance cases, life insurance underwriters have gained a better understanding of bipolar disorder […]