Life insurance underwriting for the flu Influenza (the flu) is a contagious virus that affects the respiratory system, and is caused by type “A” or type “B” flu viruses. Recently, I’m sure you have read the news about the swine flu. The Swine Flu is a type “A” virus transferred from from Swine (pigs) to humans. […]
Respiratory Diseases Life Insurance
Affordable life insurance is within reach! Our underwriting expertise is helping people find affordable life insurance for respiratory problems such as asthma, sleep apnea and other respiratory diseases.
In fact, there are now a number of companies that will consider preferred life insurance rates for mild cases with good medical control.
Even if you’ve been declined or rated higher than expected!
Life Insurance by Type of Respiratory Issue
- Asthma Life Insurance – Find out what life insurance companies look for when underwriting asthma.
- Sleep Apnea – Check out our sleep apnea life insurance underwriting advice.
Many times, the reason for the decline is due to not using companies that specialize in your health issue.
That’s where we will be helpful to you.
Our expertise is knowing which companies will give you the best life insurance rates based on your medical history.
Successful life insurance underwriting depends on having consistent follow-ups with your doctor, following medical advice, using medications and CPAP machines as prescribed.
Respiratory Diseases Underwriting Overview:
- What type of disease do you have?
- When were you diagnosed with this condition?
- What type of treatment do you receive?
- What medications do you take?
- Have you been hospitalized for treatment?
- Do you smoke? If You Quit, When Did You Quit?
The following posts provide detailed information for your review